If you haven't seen it already, I posted the "daytime" version of this look here.
What I add to turn a day look into a night look:
- Eyeshadow: Apply a medium-dark shade all over my lid, then use a black or near-black shade close to the lashline (if you don't have Asian lids apply the medium-dark shade in the crease and the black shade in the outer v)
- Eyeliner: Using black gel liner, draw a thicker line and add a more dramatic wing
- Lashes: Apply 2 coats of mascara, or add false lashes if I want extra drama
- Brows: Fill in your brows to make them stronger to balance the stronger eye makeup
- Blush: Apply blush more heavily and, if I feel like it, contour my cheeks
- Lips: Either use a nude shade to balance the heavier eye makeup or use a brighter shade to brighten up my face (here I kept the lip the same)
Products I added:
Face: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder (to give my skin a semi-matte finish), Tarte Exposed blush (applied more heavily)
Eyes: Wet n Wild Comfort Zone eyeshadow palette (used the 3rd shade all over my lid, used the 7th shade in the outer 3rd of my lid along the lashline), Clinique gel liner in black (thicker line), CoverGirl Lashexact waterproof mascara
Do you like to start over or add to your existing look when you're creating a nighttime makeup look?